- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 2 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 2 months ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 3 months ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Who would have thought it, but its true: we’re in the Beautiful Scotland! Judges come out this Wednesday, 2nd September. So, who knows: if we can get a decent day of sunshine, and the poppies, sunflowers and all the other … Continue reading
Douglas Peacock, chairman of the North Kelvin Meadow Campaign, and Karen Chung, treasurer, appeared before a Court 1A packed with Meadow supporters at Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday to defend an interim interdict brought against them by Glasgow City Council. The … Continue reading
Karen and Douglas would just like to THANK everyone who gave their support and especially to all those that made it to the Court. So many we packed it out !! Thanks.
Karen Chung and Douglas Peacock, along with the ‘North Kelvinside Green Space Initiative’ (sic) have been summoned to appear at the Sheriff Court in Glasgow on 21/08/09 at 12 noon to defend an action that has been brought against them … Continue reading
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.2523180.0.0.php Laura is a local resident.