North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 2 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 2 months ago
- RT @JulianHoffman: Absolutely delighted to learn that Glasgow's wonderful @kelvinmeadow and @childrens_wood have today been preserved from… 2 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Demo (11.45am -12.30pm on Thursday 4th April at George Square), New Petition, Update, lobby,donations, forthcoming event (Sunday 24th March) and other news.
Please sign our new Petition below that asks the Scottish Government to “Call In” the planning application if Glasgow City Council’s Planning Committee give planning consent to build flats on the North Kelvin Meadow. http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/the-scottish-government-stop-glasgow-city-council-building-on-north-kelvin-meadow-children-s-wood Phase 1 of objecting to … Continue reading