- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 3 weeks ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 5 months ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Category Archives: News
Below is the latest results from our survey of Bumblebees on the land. The surveys follow a strict methodology, so a year on year comparison can be given. Thanks to Mate and Eloise for volunteering to carry this out. … Continue reading
A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an established award winning author. He’s gone round the World selecting areas under threat and told their stories. So its humbling for … Continue reading
Letters have just gone out on 31st May 2019 from the Council as they propose to introduce new traffic management controls in our area. Below is a copy of the letter. You can get more details along with FAQ and maps of … Continue reading
We’ve really worked hard this year getting the meadow and wood ready for the spring and summer. So its a huge THANK YOU to all our volunteers for putting in alot of time and effort doing this, many of which … Continue reading
The orchard trees need a prune before their growth starts in the spring . Here’s a few points to consider when pruning: The Orchard strategy is to make sure the trees don’t get so tall someone would need a step … Continue reading
Come help the land, your community and wildlife by creating more meadow on Sunday 3rd March 2019. We’ll supply the spades, tea, coffee and biscuits. All free. Learn and be a part of meadow creation within an inner city environment. … Continue reading
Your invitation: Bird feeding and meadow creation session. Sundays 17th and 24th of February 2019 between 2 – 4pm.
Come along on Sundays 17th and 24th February 2019, between 2-4pm to a community event which will : Help you fill up our numerous Bird Feeders. We’ll supply the bird feed and your job is to find and fill … Continue reading