North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @LowndesSarah: Brilliant to see saplings sprouting 🌱 hear bees buzzing 🐝 birds singing 🐦 and the land looking so loved 🐞🐌@childrens_wood… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 4 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 4 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 4 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
We CAN save this land if we ALL write in! So its time to send your emails / letters into the Council to object to the planning application that wants to destroy the North Kelvin Meadow and Children Wood by … Continue reading