- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 1 week ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Please come out to show support when the Council’s Planning Committee come to make a site visit at approx 9.45am on Tuesday 26th January 2016 . They will come and leave by bus, parking at the Kelbourne street entrance to … Continue reading
Even though mother nature does most of the work on the land regarding the growing etc there is always a few items we have to do to maintain the land.
In no particular order here a few that people have been doing: Rebuilt from scratch 4 new Raised Beds. The original wood had rotten through as it was now some 6 years old. Rebuilt the entrance to Compost number 1 … Continue reading