North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @LowndesSarah: Brilliant to see saplings sprouting 🌱 hear bees buzzing 🐝 birds singing 🐦 and the land looking so loved 🐞🐌@childrens_wood… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 4 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 4 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 4 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Please come out to show support when the Council’s Planning Committee come to make a site visit at approx 9.45am on Tuesday 26th January 2016 . They will come and leave by bus, parking at the Kelbourne street entrance to … Continue reading
Even though mother nature does most of the work on the land regarding the growing etc there is always a few items we have to do to maintain the land.
In no particular order here a few that people have been doing: Rebuilt from scratch 4 new Raised Beds. The original wood had rotten through as it was now some 6 years old. Rebuilt the entrance to Compost number 1 … Continue reading