- RT @docsuzy: @JacJayess I used some of my seeds in an area that is being ‘rewilded’ in Glasgow at the @kelvinmeadow , and was pleased to se… 1 month ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 6 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 6 months ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 6 months ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Deadline extended to Friday 9th December 2012 for consultation of rezoning North Kelvin Meadow as a Greenspace instead of Residential.
We ask you email: firstname.lastname@example.org and simply say: you agree that Proposal reference number Prop0066 be rezoned as Greenspace instead of the existing Residential status. Grounds are that its being used by the local community as a green recreational … Continue reading