- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 2 months ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 7 months ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Thanks to Mark Galloway of Galloway Wild Foods for giving us a superb talk on foraging yesterday Sunday 15th July 2018. He took us on a walk around our land, and helped identify plants and how to sustainably harvest, cook … Continue reading