- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 2 weeks ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 3 months ago
- RT @docsuzy: @JacJayess I used some of my seeds in an area that is being ‘rewilded’ in Glasgow at the @kelvinmeadow , and was pleased to se… 6 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 11 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: February 2011
North Kelvin Community Council are holding a Public Meeting tonight (Monday 28 February) at 6:30 pm at St Charles’ School, 13 Kelvinside Gardens, G20 6BG. Further details are available from the Community Council site, http://www.northkelvincc.org.uk This will be an opportunity … Continue reading
Following on from the developer’s drop-in event on Saturday 12 February, New City Vision have now published their plans for building on North Kelvin Meadow. Whilst some concessions have been made, the entire project still has minimal open space. The … Continue reading
As you will see from the recent posts here on the website, there is a lot going on around the North Kelvin Meadow Campaign. With the developer moving quickly to gain Planning Permission to build flats on the Meadow, now … Continue reading
New City Vision, the developer appointed by Glasgow City Council to build up to 115 flats on the Meadow are holding a Public Exhibition this Saturday, 12 February 2011 in Kelbourne Street Scout Hall from 10:00am to 4:00pm. It is … Continue reading
The band Open Swimmer perform their song “Bending Trees” live on the meadow as part of the How We Sang project to record bands live in the great outdoors.