North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 2 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 2 months ago
- RT @JulianHoffman: Absolutely delighted to learn that Glasgow's wonderful @kelvinmeadow and @childrens_wood have today been preserved from… 2 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The NVA Glasgow Harvest is a celebration of local food being hosted by community gardens in the South, East, North and West of the city this autumn. An irreverent homage to the village fête – centred on the Harvest Meal … Continue reading
The developers, New City Vision Ltd, have been very quiet during the summer months and despite previously stating their intention to submit an application for planning permission in the spring, no such application has been made to date. Test drilling … Continue reading