- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 1 month ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 1 month ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 1 month ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: September 2016
This is a letter from Julian Hoffam to: Angela Constance MSP Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security & Equalities St. Andrew’s House Regent Road Edinburgh EH1 3DG firstname.lastname@example.org September 8th, 2016 Dear Ms. Constance, I’m currently writing a book called … Continue reading