North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @BBCRadioScot: Douglas Peacock @kelvinmeadow explains how a shared vision to restore a local greenspace has created a sense of together… 16 hours ago
- Sowed Meadow Flower Yellow Rattle this afternoon. Very important for a Meadow as it keeps the fast growing grass in check. It eats grass. 2 weeks ago
- RT @fifikinrocks: Found a mul-t-lock key in @kelvinmeadow. Anyone's? 1 month ago
- Glasgow needs Orchards! They help people have an interest not just in nature but heathy eating.Volunteer session this Sunday 2pm. See u then 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Inspiring as always visit to @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow & welcomed Employment Minister @jamiehepburn to his childhood foot… 4 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A few weeks on and there is still no sign of the plans for the development on the Meadow. We have learnt that the planning application from the developers, New City Vision, is incomplete and has not yet been validated … Continue reading
New City Vision, Glasgow City Council’s preferred developer has today noted on its web site that it has submitted an application for planning permission to build on the Meadow. http://www.cloustonstreet.co.uk/view/article/20-planning-application We will be contacting the Council tomorrow to get further … Continue reading