North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 2 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 2 months ago
- RT @JulianHoffman: Absolutely delighted to learn that Glasgow's wonderful @kelvinmeadow and @childrens_wood have today been preserved from… 2 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Author Archives: northkelvinmeadow
Today the Scottish Ministers have delivered their verdict and backed the decision by the Reporter Mr Cunliffe that the planning housing application by New City Vision Ltd be refused. This is a huge decision and means this land is saved … Continue reading
This is a letter from Julian Hoffam to: Angela Constance MSP Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security & Equalities St. Andrew’s House Regent Road Edinburgh EH1 3DG email@example.com September 8th, 2016 Dear Ms. Constance, I’m currently writing a book called … Continue reading
After a recent meeting with Glasgow City Council it appears they will kick off a public consulation at the end of Sept 2016 on where to build an extra Primary School within the North Kevin area. They have 4 sites … Continue reading
Posted 22nd June 2016 There are basically two government appointed people (the role is called a Reporter) coming to a conclusion on whether the land should be sold for housing or saved. We’ve been informed today that the first one … Continue reading
Timeline of recent and forthcoming dates: 9th March 2016 – Scottish Government “ Calls In ” New City Vision Ltd planning application * 4th April 2016 – Directorate for Planning and Environmental Appeals (DPEA) receives application and will appoint … Continue reading
When was the last time an area of 1.4 hectares of wood and meadow was created this close to Glasgow City Centre? The answer appears to be not since 1892, some 124 years ago! There has been community gardens, resident … Continue reading
Please sign the new petition thats asks the Scottish Government to call in and reject New City Vision Ltd Planning application.
Help us to persuade the Scottish Government to ‘call in’ and reject the plans to build 90 residences on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood by signing our petition http://bit.ly/callinmeadow Once signed please do circulate it amongst your friends, … Continue reading