- RT @GlasgowWEToday: Spring carnival @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow celebrating 25 year lease of one of the city’s ‘last wild spaces’ #commun… 8 months ago
- RT @stmarysmaryhill: From Fr Lawlor: Marks & Spencer’s have donated a mountain of food after the Christmas rush. Our foodbank volunteers ar… 11 months ago
- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 1 year ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
When was the last time an area of 1.4 hectares of wood and meadow was created this close to Glasgow City Centre? The answer appears to be not since 1892, some 124 years ago! There has been community gardens, resident … Continue reading
Please sign the new petition thats asks the Scottish Government to call in and reject New City Vision Ltd Planning application.
Help us to persuade the Scottish Government to ‘call in’ and reject the plans to build 90 residences on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood by signing our petition http://bit.ly/callinmeadow Once signed please do circulate it amongst your friends, … Continue reading