- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 10 months ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 1 year ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
When was the last time an area of 1.4 hectares of wood and meadow was created this close to Glasgow City Centre? The answer appears to be not since 1892, some 124 years ago! There has been community gardens, resident … Continue reading
Please sign the new petition thats asks the Scottish Government to call in and reject New City Vision Ltd Planning application.
Help us to persuade the Scottish Government to ‘call in’ and reject the plans to build 90 residences on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood by signing our petition http://bit.ly/callinmeadow Once signed please do circulate it amongst your friends, … Continue reading