- RT @GlasgowWEToday: Spring carnival @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow celebrating 25 year lease of one of the city’s ‘last wild spaces’ #commun… 10 months ago
- RT @stmarysmaryhill: From Fr Lawlor: Marks & Spencer’s have donated a mountain of food after the Christmas rush. Our foodbank volunteers ar… 1 year ago
- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 1 year ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
North Kelvin Meadow has been blanketed in snow these last few days. Here’s how it looked this morning.
We’ve won another award! On Wednesday 2 members of the North Kelvin Meadow Campaign travelled to Stirling to pick up an It’s Your Neighbourhood Award from Beautiful Scotland. This year we were recognised in the “Thriving” category. Well done everyone! … Continue reading