- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 3 weeks ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 5 months ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
North Kelvin Meadow has been blanketed in snow these last few days. Here’s how it looked this morning.
We’ve won another award! On Wednesday 2 members of the North Kelvin Meadow Campaign travelled to Stirling to pick up an It’s Your Neighbourhood Award from Beautiful Scotland. This year we were recognised in the “Thriving” category. Well done everyone! … Continue reading