North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @GradySNP: Inspiring as always visit to @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow & welcomed Employment Minister @jamiehepburn to his childhood foot… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GlasgowNPolice: @tofolo_1 @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow Thanks David, we have let our Problem Solving Team know and will link in with @… 1 month ago
- RT @LowndesSarah: Brilliant to see saplings sprouting 🌱 hear bees buzzing 🐝 birds singing 🐦 and the land looking so loved 🐞🐌@childrens_wood… 2 months ago
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 6 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 6 months ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
With elections for Glasgow City Council being held this Thursday, 3 May, we can now reveal the opinions of the candidates for the Canal ward within which the North Kelvin Meadow lies. On April 9th, North Kelvin Meadow campaign wrote … Continue reading
Over the last few days, neighbours and friends of the Meadow have observed a number of surveyors working on the land. They have been busy individually tagging the trees with numbered metal badges. Additionally the land itself seems to have … Continue reading
With the forthcoming elections providing the potential for big changes at Glasgow City Council, the campaign has written to every potential candidate within the Canal ward to request their support for our campaign and to help us save the land. … Continue reading