- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Cut the hedge and cleared pavement of weeds and earth on Sanda street. Thanks to Network Rail volunteers for helping. 7 months ago
- Our Queen Honey Bee created a new hive today within the Beedookit. So thats us now got TWO honey bee hives, yeah! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @BBCRadioScot: Douglas Peacock @kelvinmeadow explains how a shared vision to restore a local greenspace has created a sense of together… 1 year ago
- Sowed Meadow Flower Yellow Rattle this afternoon. Very important for a Meadow as it keeps the fast growing grass in check. It eats grass. 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!