- RT @docsuzy: @JacJayess I used some of my seeds in an area that is being ‘rewilded’ in Glasgow at the @kelvinmeadow , and was pleased to se… 2 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 7 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 7 months ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 8 months ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The 1,000 Bulb Challenge! Let’s see if we can plant 1000 bulbs from March to May 2014 – that means now! 1. Your invited to come along to our new “Growing Sunday afternoon sessions” at 2pm when we’ll be planting … Continue reading