We remember the Queen as she visted our land back last summer – July 2022. She didn’t have to at the age of 95. By the end of that day she had put us on the map for many that didn’t know what we are about. What a Queen, a life, and a person. Thank You.
- RT @GlasgowWEToday: Spring carnival @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow celebrating 25 year lease of one of the city’s ‘last wild spaces’ #commun… 1 year ago
- RT @stmarysmaryhill: From Fr Lawlor: Marks & Spencer’s have donated a mountain of food after the Christmas rush. Our foodbank volunteers ar… 1 year ago
- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 1 year ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!