- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 5 months ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 9 months ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!
Author Archives: northkelvinmeadow
Your invitation: Bird feeding and meadow creation session. Sundays 17th and 24th of February 2019 between 2 – 4pm.
Come along on Sundays 17th and 24th February 2019, between 2-4pm to a community event which will : Help you fill up our numerous Bird Feeders. We’ll supply the bird feed and your job is to find and fill … Continue reading
Would you like to help maintain a Meadow and Wood? If so please do email and let us know. Everything you do to help the land matters to us. If none of our current volunteering opportunities appeal to you, or you … Continue reading
Glasgow City Council has a map called the “Open Space Map” that categorises all land within the City. Any Planning Application coming in would refer to this. The North Kelvin Meadow and Children Wood is currently mapped as: “6.51 Sports Areas … Continue reading
All you have to do is “Register to vote” on link below (don’t worry, its easy and quick). Then look up our project “North Kelvin Meadow” in their Search Projects Titles box. Click on our photo. And vote for us 10 … Continue reading
Any dog related issues on the meadow or wood? Scott, Christine and Jim are here for you to talk to. With special 4 legged assistance from Winnie and Blossum Email them on: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
We were offically constituted as a group back on 13th October 2008. So today is our 10th Anniversary. So much has happened this last 10 years. And it has to be said few groups make it this far. Well done … Continue reading
Thanks to Community Engagement Activities (CEA) group for coming out last Sunday 23rd Sept 2018 and helping maintain the meadow and clear the surrounding pavements of leaves and small branches from the recent storm. Really good turnout from this minority … Continue reading