Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : email@example.com
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 4 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 4 months ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 4 months ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!