Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : email@example.com
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Cut the hedge and cleared pavement of weeds and earth on Sanda street. Thanks to Network Rail volunteers for helping. 6 months ago
- Our Queen Honey Bee created a new hive today within the Beedookit. So thats us now got TWO honey bee hives, yeah! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @BBCRadioScot: Douglas Peacock @kelvinmeadow explains how a shared vision to restore a local greenspace has created a sense of together… 1 year ago
- Sowed Meadow Flower Yellow Rattle this afternoon. Very important for a Meadow as it keeps the fast growing grass in check. It eats grass. 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!