Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 3 months ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Cut the hedge and cleared pavement of weeds and earth on Sanda street. Thanks to Network Rail volunteers for helping. 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!