Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @BBCRadioScot: Douglas Peacock @kelvinmeadow explains how a shared vision to restore a local greenspace has created a sense of together… 2 days ago
- Sowed Meadow Flower Yellow Rattle this afternoon. Very important for a Meadow as it keeps the fast growing grass in check. It eats grass. 3 weeks ago
- RT @fifikinrocks: Found a mul-t-lock key in @kelvinmeadow. Anyone's? 1 month ago
- Glasgow needs Orchards! They help people have an interest not just in nature but heathy eating.Volunteer session this Sunday 2pm. See u then 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Inspiring as always visit to @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow & welcomed Employment Minister @jamiehepburn to his childhood foot… 4 months ago
Save the Meadow!