Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank You and Dame Judi Dench!
- Your invitation: Winter pruning of the Orchard trees. Sunday 24th March 2019 at 2pm.
- Your invitation: Meadow creation session Sunday 3rd March 2019 between 2 – 4pm.
- Your invitation: Bird feeding and meadow creation session. Sundays 17th and 24th of February 2019 between 2 – 4pm.
- New Years resolution?
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 3 weeks ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Cut the hedge and cleared pavement of weeds and earth on Sanda street. Thanks to Network Rail volunteers for helping. 9 months ago
- Our Queen Honey Bee created a new hive today within the Beedookit. So thats us now got TWO honey bee hives, yeah! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- RT @BBCRadioScot: Douglas Peacock @kelvinmeadow explains how a shared vision to restore a local greenspace has created a sense of together… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!