Some people are thinking of planting a bunch of trees picked especially as wildlife friendly, plus they will help bring a little more diversity of specie too. Are there any small pockets you think could do with them on the land or places best not? Also if you’d like to help out and plant a few then please email : email@example.com
- RT @GlasgowWEToday: Spring carnival @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow celebrating 25 year lease of one of the city’s ‘last wild spaces’ #commun… 8 months ago
- RT @stmarysmaryhill: From Fr Lawlor: Marks & Spencer’s have donated a mountain of food after the Christmas rush. Our foodbank volunteers ar… 11 months ago
- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 1 year ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!