Thanks to Community Engagement Activities (CEA) group for coming out last Sunday 23rd Sept 2018 and helping maintain the meadow and clear the surrounding pavements of leaves and small branches from the recent storm. Really good turnout from this minority and refugee group of some 14 people and they cooked a meal afterwards.
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 7 months ago
- We’re in the chapter A Rose of Defiance (quite apt !). Its a beautifully written book. Official page on the Penguin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- A book’s been written about us called “Irreplaceable” the fight to save our wild places by Julian Hoffman an establ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Thanks Moral Fibre and Aviva for your support, please do come back to see how we get on. twitter.com/MoralFibres/st… 1 year ago
- Today's our 10th Anniversary. As it was back on 13th October 2008 when we were officially constituted as a group. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!