The Evening Times has written a story about our newly launched campaign to turn the disused land between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street into a community-run, multi-use green space. The North Kelvin Meadow Campaign was launched after the Council rejected out-of-hand the results of a survey conducted by local resident Douglas Peacock which revealed that local people overwhelmingly supported the creation of a community green space on the land. (Click here to read the Evening Times article.)
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 2 months ago
- RT @docsuzy: @JacJayess I used some of my seeds in an area that is being ‘rewilded’ in Glasgow at the @kelvinmeadow , and was pleased to se… 5 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 10 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 10 months ago
Save the Meadow!