The Evening Times has written a story about our newly launched campaign to turn the disused land between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street into a community-run, multi-use green space. The North Kelvin Meadow Campaign was launched after the Council rejected out-of-hand the results of a survey conducted by local resident Douglas Peacock which revealed that local people overwhelmingly supported the creation of a community green space on the land. (Click here to read the Evening Times article.)
North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @GradySNP: Inspiring as always visit to @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow & welcomed Employment Minister @jamiehepburn to his childhood foot… 1 month ago
- RT @GlasgowNPolice: @tofolo_1 @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow Thanks David, we have let our Problem Solving Team know and will link in with @… 2 months ago
- RT @LowndesSarah: Brilliant to see saplings sprouting 🌱 hear bees buzzing 🐝 birds singing 🐦 and the land looking so loved 🐞🐌@childrens_wood… 3 months ago
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 7 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 7 months ago
Save the Meadow!