The Evening Times has written a story about our newly launched campaign to turn the disused land between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street into a community-run, multi-use green space. The North Kelvin Meadow Campaign was launched after the Council rejected out-of-hand the results of a survey conducted by local resident Douglas Peacock which revealed that local people overwhelmingly supported the creation of a community green space on the land. (Click here to read the Evening Times article.)
- RT @stmarysmaryhill: From Fr Lawlor: Marks & Spencer’s have donated a mountain of food after the Christmas rush. Our foodbank volunteers ar… 1 month ago
- RT @westendfest: Don't miss author Emily Dodd @auntyemily @childrens_wood @kelvinmeadow @scottishbktrust @glasgowswestend @Visit_WestEnd @W… 3 months ago
- The Queen and Princess Royal came to visit us this morning. Really chuffed to get this recognition. At 95 and still… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to the team @childrens_wood hosting a unique visitor today - and great to see the produce of one Queen (honey bee) b… 7 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!