The Evening Times has written a story about our newly launched campaign to turn the disused land between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street into a community-run, multi-use green space. The North Kelvin Meadow Campaign was launched after the Council rejected out-of-hand the results of a survey conducted by local resident Douglas Peacock which revealed that local people overwhelmingly supported the creation of a community green space on the land. (Click here to read the Evening Times article.)
North Kelvin Meadow campaign’s submission to the Planning OfficerDownload North Kelvin Meadow campaign's formal document detailing our objection to the granting of planning permission to build on the Meadow.
26 January 2013
The Little House of La on the meadow.
More info at: thechildrenswood.com.
- RT @ALISSCameron: Well done @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood & all involved in saving NK Meadow🌾 Great to see @scotgov recognising the value o… 3 months ago
- RT @GradySNP: Congrats to campaigners @kelvinmeadow @childrens_wood - planning application for flats refused & green space saved! https://t… 3 months ago
- RT @GeeeBeee: Delighted that @kelvinmeadow have won their case against development. It’s been a long campaign. Decision is here: https://t.… 3 months ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Wonderful! The campaign to save @kelvinmeadow has taken years, but all that effort has been rewarded! Truly thrilled at… 3 months ago
- RT @JulianHoffman: Absolutely delighted to learn that Glasgow's wonderful @kelvinmeadow and @childrens_wood have today been preserved from… 3 months ago
Save the Meadow!