The Evening Times has written a story about our newly launched campaign to turn the disused land between Clouston Street and Kelbourne Street into a community-run, multi-use green space. The North Kelvin Meadow Campaign was launched after the Council rejected out-of-hand the results of a survey conducted by local resident Douglas Peacock which revealed that local people overwhelmingly supported the creation of a community green space on the land. (Click here to read the Evening Times article.)
- RT @docsuzy: @JacJayess I used some of my seeds in an area that is being ‘rewilded’ in Glasgow at the @kelvinmeadow , and was pleased to se… 2 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: Yes! https://t.co/LxrdqQYRWs 7 months ago
- RT @childrens_wood: We couldn't be more happy to tell you that @GlasgowCC & @childrens_wood have come to a historic agreement over the lan… 7 months ago
- RT @tamdeanburn: @SusaninLangside @scotgov .@childrens_wood & @kelvinmeadow are a prime example of community engagement transforming local… 8 months ago
- RT @issybryonyh: These specimens were growing in the rather wonderful North Kelvin Meadow, a community site with a superb woodland playgrou… 1 year ago
Save the Meadow!